So this is my first blog as you may have noticed. To keep it simple my name is Lili though some people refer to me as Lil. Very few people are actually allowed to call me Lil so don't get any ideas. Let's see, I currently attend community college though I am working very hard to change that by next year. I am the youngest out of my family, but I don't act like a spoiled brat (most of the time.) I wanted to start a blog so I can have somewhere to release my passive aggresiveness and comment on different things I see throughout my day as I go through school, family life friends etc etc...
For example, for many college students this week is finals week. A lot of people I know are completely stressed out studying for exams or else worried about exams they already took and moaning about questions they answered wrong. I see people in the library furtively typing up last minute essays (which I should probably also be doing) or flipping through giant textbooks and filling out stacks of review sheets. Seeing everyone studying so hard makes me feel kinda bad, since I'm not studying at all. Of the 4 classes I took this semester (high achiever I know) only two of them are difficult. And by difficult I mean I have to write a 5 page essay in one and test in the other. I should have taken more classes. I feel like such a slacker. Erg. Well anyway I'll keep posting just in case anyone happens to stumble across this ridiculously long blog.
Til next time
No comments:
Post a Comment